Join our Center in July and get $50 towards your membership!
Every room is filled with sunlight, art, music, activity and imagination at the Downtown Community Center. Enjoy classes, open play, swim time and activities all included in your membership. See our Full schedule here.
Our Downtown Community Center has a Membership to fit your needs, each designed with you in mind.
Family Membership at the Center has something for everyone in the family, from 4 months on. Your membership includes:
- Adult Lap and Family Swim
- Glide Fit classes for adults
- Members free classes in aquatics, movement, dance, and sports
- Ceramics experiences for adults and kids
- Family Clay Day, Family Swim and Family Pilates
- All day play in our clubhouse
- Membership Rates for Preschool Prep
- Membership discounts on swim lessons, Songs for Seeds and Premium Classes like our Make a Mess series
- Adult fitness classes in the pool and activity room
- Family Movie Nights every Saturday at 3:30PM
- Friday Night drop off program for kids aged 1st-8th grade
- And much more!
- See our Membership schedule and classes here
An adult membership to the center is perfect for our neighbors who want a warm, quiet pool, spacious clean locker rooms, and friendly staff in a stress free zone. Adults also have access to our state of the art Ceramics studio.
- Morning, Evening and Lunchtime Lap Swim
- Glide Fit fitness classes in the pool
- Beginner Swim classes
- Intermediate Swim classes
- Advanced Swim training
- Discounts in Open Ceramics studio
- Free classes like Ballet Fitness and PRONatal Fitness classes for new moms and moms to be!
- Interested in becoming a member? Click here.
When Teens and Tweens are ready for a membership of their own, we've got you covered! The center has a number of programs and classes made just for them, giving tweens and teens a chance to foster individuality and independence in a safe environment.
- Family Swim (13 and up)
- Friday Night Programs
- Digital Media Lab, weekend and evening sessions
- Family movie night
- Pool Sports and Games
Interested in becoming a member? Click here.
The Downtown Community Center is proud to offer a free Senior programs for community residents ages 65+. We offer Yoga, plus open swim sessions as well as various senior swim classes and clinics. Seniors love our warm water and welcoming staff. To participate in our Senior Swim program please fill out the Senior Swim Application and return it to us.
See our 2019 Winter/Spring Schedule for class times.
Contact our Aquatics office at 212-766-1104 x298 or email for additional information!
Click here to register for our Senior Program. Please note, ID is required to complete Senior Program registration.