Join the Downtown Community Center with a friend! You'll both get $50 towards your membership.
Every room is filled with sunlight, art, music, activity and imagination at the Downtown Community Center. Enjoy classes, open play, swim time and activities all included in your membership.
Members can now enjoy the center 7 days per week. Now is a great time to join and see what all the fun is about!
Family Membership at the Center has something for everyone in the family. Your membership includes:
- Family Swim and Bubble Babies swim classes
- Classes in aquatics, movement, dance, and sports
- Ceramics experiences for adults and kids
- All day play in our clubhouse
- Imagination Playground, Storytime, and special Toddler Time playspace
- Afternoon concerts, art and open play
- Access to premium classes in cooking, art, science and ceramics for a small registration fee per class
- 10% Discount on any swim lessons, group or private
- Refer a friend and you'll both get $50 towards your membership!
An Adult Membership to the center is perfect for our neighbors who want a warm and quiet pool, spacious clean locker rooms, and friendly staff in a stress free zone. Adults also have access to our state-of-the-art Ceramics studio.
- Morning, Evening and Lunchtime Lap Swim
- Beginner Swim classes
- Intermediate Swim classes
- Advanced Swim training
- Discounts in Open Ceramics studio
When Teens and Tweens are ready for a membership of their own, we've got you covered! The center has a number of programs and classes made just for them, giving tweens and teens a chance to foster individuality and independence in a safe environment. Our teen program will be returning in fall of 2022.
- Family Swim (13 and up)
- Friday Night Programs
- Digital Media Lab, weekend and evening sessions
- Family movie night
- Pool Sports and Games
The Downtown Community Center is proud to offer a free Senior programs for community residents ages 65+. We offer open swim sessions as well as various senior swim classes and clinics. Seniors love our warm water and welcoming staff. To participate in our Senior Swim program please stop by the Downtown Community Center at 120 Warren St to fill out a membership application. You can also print the form below and return to the community center.
Contact our Aquatics office at 212-766-1104 x298 or email for additional information!
Click here to print the application for our Senior Program. Please note, ID is required to complete Senior Program registration.